DUGUALLA COMMUNITY, INC. BOARD MEETING MINUTES 4/21/21
In Attendance: Joseph Bock, Larry Caton, Clint Christensen, Steve Hucke, DannyKaiser, Nadia Kent, Susan Schopf
Absent: Shawn Albert, Graig Habermann, Mike Legere
Guests: Jerry Schopf
A.The meeting at the clubhouse was called to order at 6:00 PM by President Steve Hucke
B. Minutes from 3/17/21 were approved.
C.Public Comments: None
D.Treasurer’s Report: Clint Christiansen - See attached report.
1. DCI Bank Balance on 4/18/21 total is $466,022.85 with $390,055.43 in a money market account and $75,967.42 in a checking account.
2. Jake Cohen, Attorney, has agreed to provide collections assistance on delinquent water accounts at no cost to the DCI community. His fees will be collected from the property owners whose accounts are delinquent.
E. OLD BUSINESS
1. Benjamin Ware, Coffman Engineering, Seattle WA has begun work to determine status of the DCI water system. A report will follow at a later date.
2. Larry Caton reported Double D Electrical, Inc. will provide service for both the generators, one at the chemical house and the other at the well house.
3. Simply Yards will repair drainage damage caused by leaking pipe at the well house. The water leak at the clubhouse parking lot has been repaired.
F. NEW BUSINESS
1. Pat Powell, Whidbey Camano Land Trust, notified the Board of an access easement issue on the south side of Dugualla Roadas presented by Tyler Moriarity. Mr. Moriarity will be asked to prove the valid existence of the access to both DCI and the Land Trust. No action by DCI is required at this time.
2. Bids to paint the clubhouse, the new propane tank and the spots at the chemical house that need repainting will be obtained.
3. Danny Kaiser and Susan Schopf asked for fencing and/or planted shrubbery to obscure the large propane tank from view at the corner of Birch and Emory Trail as required by DCI covenants.
4. The annual flushing of community water lines is scheduled for May 27. Residents will be notified by street signage and on Facebook.
G. Adjournment: 7:35 PM Next Meeting: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 6 PM.